European billiard balls
 
traductores
schools
history
pc shop
hisoria ejipcia
talango
European billiard balls
repoducctor organo of the woman
hormones
Respiratory ROUTES
dangerous diseases
nuclear reactor
communications
sharks
tirasino
ensiclopedias
educadores galeon
ENCYCLOPEDIA

European billiard balls
 
Topónimo of Harness seems that it comes from the later time to the Christian conquest and that it means arna or beehive. At the moment the apicultural operation continues being a complementary activity the peasantry. The place of Harness, like the places of the proximity, seems that sarracena farmhouse was conquered in the days of Alfonso I. Antigua, depended on the templaria order of Horta de Sant Joan and at the beginning of century XIV it happened to the hospitable ones. We know that in the 1279 and 1280 church of Harness paid 36 pays like tithe Santa Sede. In the last century, the villa tapeworm a liberal city council, whose house burned the carlistas troops, in 1835, and only was left the facades outer. Day 15 of March, romería to Santa Madrona is celebrated, and day 22 of July the Greater Celebration takes place, in honor to Santa Madalena. The Association of Women of Harness has recovered the Jota de Arnes, that always has been danced in this population. At the moment the day of Santa Águeda is celebrated, and also it is danced in the greater celebrations. The day of romería Santa Madrona, the City council organizes a popular paella for all the town and visitors. The General Subdivision of the Artistic Patrimony of the Department of Culture of the Generalitat de Catalunya promoted a file of declaration of the historical set of Harness. Day 20 of January of 1992, the government of the Generalitat declares of cultural interest in the category of historical set the town of Harness (DOGC, núm well. 1552, of 7.2.1992). The file includes/understands a justificatory memory of the boundary, that makes us include/understand the delimited zone. Harness is constituted by a closed enclosure, original nucleus of the present, accessible municipality by three fore doors and that almost gather the totality of the patrimony of the villa and the part corresponding to the later urban development. The clarity in the boundary and the necessary protection of the outer facade of the enclosure makes the inclusion essential of this construction. Therefore, the limit of the historical-artistic set draws up following the axis of the streets Onze de Setembre, Santa Madrona and the Plaça de Catalunya. Just in the middle of the delimited zone is the building of the City council. It is a building of Renaissance style, constructed by the architect Joan Vilanova in 1584. The house of the villa is a magnificent construction, with arches of average point in the plant and beautiful large windows with ornamentación of classic style, after cornices. On the windows already named a last floor with windows of average point is raised very followed. Recently the works of reform and restoration of the City council have been carried out and the Seat of the Vila d'Arnes. The author of the project has been architect Albert Cuadern and Codina. The parochial church, dedicated to Santa Madalena, was constructed in the 1693. It has three ships, lateral chapels and a bell tower of tower. Closely together are the rest of the old gothic parochial church, surely first of century XIV. To noon of the villa is the hermitage of Santa Madrona and not very far, on the population, are the ruins of capella vella of the Calvari and capella novates. In the way of the Calvari we found capella of the Eccehomo and touching to the villa, capella of the Fossar. Also the deprived buildings of Santa Pau, the Pinyol House and the House are interesting dels Metges. All fotografias has been realitzadas by Mr. Kildo Carreté . barberia of ca conca By the abundant found Iberian and Roman vestiges everywhere in the term, we suppose that Barberà was populated from many years back. The first time that appears the name of Barberà is in year 945, in the donation of the Church of Sant Pere d'Ambigats that Count Borrell to the Monastery did of Santa Cecilia de Montserrat. In 1143, Ramon Berenguer IV donated the place to the templarios. They installed a charge in the castle (She commands of Barberà) that happened to the hospitable ones in century XIV, being these the gentlemen of the place until the confiscation. In the middle of century XIX, the payeses knew a shining time in the economy, that few years later disappeared under a strong crisis caused by the appearance of the phylloxera. This he was one of the reasons by which the poor payeses tried to be saved of the fall by means of the associationism. With this spirit, one was based on Barberà in 1894, the "Sociedad of Agricultural Workers of the Town of Barberà", known by "La Sociedad". This it was the beginning of the agrarian cooperativismo of the tarraconenses regions. Years later, the landowners and the small proprietors of the town popularly founded another well-known cooperative like "El Sindicat". This fact divided the town in rich and poor, according to it belonged itself to one or another organization. After the Civil War the unification of the two cooperatives did not take place. At the moment, the cooperative of Barberà is integrated within "Societat Cooperative Catalan of Barberà Vinícola". They are celebrated celebrations the first Saturday of the month of May, in honor to the Mare de Déu of the Roser, and the penultimate Sunday of August the Greater Celebration is celebrated. The castle, probably of Roman origin, has undergone diverse transformations throughout the time. She was host of the templaria charge of Barberà. At the moment it is property of the City council. The Parochial Church of Santa Maria is barroca; it was constructed in century XVIII, and has an eardrum Romanesque. The Cooperative Warehouse is a modernist work of Cèsar Martinell, and was constructed between years 1920-21. miravet The people who appear in this series of the privileged situation of this place, urge to think that she could have been an Iberian establishment. The great abundance of this type of establishments, along the river, and the strategic situation of Miravet, as much from the defensive point of view like economic, guarantees this one assumption, although forceful performances have at the moment not been carried out on the archaeological rest, yes that have been numerous fragments of ceramics which they seem to confirm it. Also it is possible that the architectonic set of the castle contains rest of old "Castrum" Roman. Of him indications in certain parts of their foundations, or rest of "opus can be observed espicatum" in the walls. But what in fact yes we know it is that during the Arab dominion, one integrated in the defensive structure that settled down throughout the Ebro, constituting along with Siurana, one of the last redoubts of territories the Islamic power of the Principality. It is surely in this period when it appears a concentrated set of urban structure in the strength with the name of "Murabit", of where the present name of Miravet is original. In 1153 he was conquered by Ramon Berenguer IV, five years after Tortosa, and in this same year, according to reflected a dated document the 24 of August, the count-king at your service made the donation of the Castle of Miravet with all his terms and properties of the Templarios, and more concretely, to the teacher of Provenza and Hispania Pere of the Rovira. This donation, together with the one of other secondary strengths, turned to the Templarios practically the only gentlemen of all the zone between the Ebro and Els Algars. The repoblación of the place took place years later, without excluding the sarracena population. This way, the communities coexisted in the villa morisca, Jewish and Christian until their expulsion in century XVII. In the 1497 census, after the expulsion of the Jews there was a 97% of morisca population in Miravet. The Templarios reconverted a part of the fortified enclosure castle-monastery, following the style Romanesque-cisterciense, that later became decades the seat of the Order of Corona de Aragón, with the file and the provincial treasure. From Miravet the conquests of Majorca and Valencia were planned, and left the best armies the kingdom, as they register documents of the time. The 13 of December of 1307, Jaume II ordered the halting of the Templarios of its kingdom, according to desires of Merciful Pope V and of Felipe IV, king of France. During twelve months, the Templarios sheltered in the Castle of Miravet suffered the siege longer than the Order knew, becoming in the last redoubt Corona, commanded by Fray Ramon de Saguardia and Fray Berenguer de Sant Just. The 12 of December of 1307 the pacific surrender took place, thus finalizing an entire year of resistance. In 1312, the Poor Order of the Military service of the Temple of Salomó, "los Horsemen of Cristo", it was extinguished completely, closing a chapter more of the history of the West. In 1317, with the fall of Temple, the castle and numerous possessions they happened more to hands of the Order of the Hospitaleros, employees of the Castellanía de Amposta. The Hospitaleros ordered the compilation of "Llibre of Costums de Miravet" (1319) in Latin and Catalan version, that granted a certain autonomy to the towns of castellanía. Miravet gave name to the Mayorship until practically the extinction of the Order in 1835, but the ascent of the taxes, and the plagues and plagues that took place in the following decades, caused a remarkable demographic reduction and economic decay. This made him lose the protagonism that it had during the Templario dominion, until the expulsion of the moriscos in 1613 took place. In spite of everything, the Castle of Miravet continued having importance, mainly during the successive wars that took place in the Principality, and special, in the one of the year 1640, that tolerated an increase of considerable population, caused in good part by the same population fled years back towards Valencia and Aragón. The recovery of the industry craftswoman, mainly the offices of stonecutters, and the sale of its products river arrives by all Aragón, following the tradition of the previous centuries, gave a new air to the population that was not itself affected until the War of Succession of Felipe V, in 1714, and the desmantelación and order of dethronement of Carlos III, in 1750. Even so, still it served during the Carlinas Wars in century XIX. After the Confiscation of Mendizábal, the Carlistas reconstructed the castle partly, and they occupied it until 1875, when General Martinez Fields bombed it and conquered. Villa and the castle returned to undergo the warlike consequences of the Spanish Civil War of 1936, specially in year 39 during the time in which Batalla of the Ebro was decided. Miravet celebrates different festive acts throughout the year, some of which have acquired in just a short time certain relevance which they are presenting this small municipality, of only 800 inhabitants, around Catalonia, transferring even the European borders. By chronological order, the most representative celebrations of Miravet are: - the Floats the day of San Antonio, in January. - the Carnival of the River, at the end of February. - the Celebration of the Cherry, in June, with conferences on this culture, exhibitions of the different varieties from cherry, dances in the seat, sardanas, a popular food with a giant paella to the border of the river, cocaine aid of cherries, repartimiento of cocaine and licor of cherries for all, and to the dusk, verbena with orchestra. - Celebration of the bonfire of San Juan, day 24 of June, with the celebration of the arrival of the flame of the Canigó, repartimiento of cocaines and water of Valencia around a great bonfire with verbena during all the night. - Celebrations of Santo Domingo (the celebration of the Potters) in the Suburb; first weekend of August. Greater celebration of old tradition dedicated to the pattern of the potters, Santo Domingo, with many reminiscencias of the Arab traditional celebrations. One of the most representative acts is the slope by the river with prototypes of boats done by such participant, as well as diverse popular appetizers of free character. - "El Setge de Miravet" (the Site of Miravet), the second weekend of August, during which the play imagines that commemorates the end of the Order of Temple in Corona de Aragón (1307-1308). The sale and reserves of entrances begin a ahead month on the telephones: 977 407 393/977 407 626. - the Greater Celebration, in honor to Our Lady of Grace (the Templaria), agreeing with the celebration of the Pillar of October. It is the greater celebration by antonomasia of the town. It is a Christian celebration that counts on procession of the Virgin by the streets of the town and all a series of representative acts folkloric. - Celebration of the Sanaqueta, within the celebrations navideñas, celebrated around the Sanaqueta and of the Church of San Esteban. It is a celebration that has been recovered recently and is destined to the collection of money for the recovery of the architectonic patrimony of the Old Church. Account with a series of concerts and songs of chorales, typical exhibitions of meals and plates that later are auctioned in the Seat of the Sanaqueta, around a great bonfire. It constitutes a beneficial celebration that has been much successful. The villa of Miravet counts on great attractive colorful and panoramic that is a very recommendable to contemplate entering the town by the Passage of Boat, one of the last fluvial ferrys that cross a river taking advantage of the current the water, without motor, and transporting up to three vehicles. Recently it has been recovered maintaining all his enchantment original and constitutes one of the most important relics of the river navigation in the Ebro. The houses of the old helmet are encaraman from the river by the rocky wall of the mountain, safe from their impressive castle. From the seat of the Sandy ground, the foot of the Ebro river, raising by the narrow streets, we can see the last fluvial atarazana in the Catalan Ebro, the old wharf, the medieval mill, the porches, the old mosque morisca-bean, the street of judería, the walls of closing and watchtower, and the Old Church, old parochial church, of solid architecture of Renaissance style, constructed in century XVII by the Order of the Hospital, on the previous Muslim mosque. In front of the church we found the seat-viewpoint of the Sanaqueta, from where a panoramic one of the river is descried impressive. From it leaves the street there the blacksmith shops, with his houses hung on the river and landscaped terraces, to the impressive reddish cliff, on which the castle rises. On the foot of the rocky risco there is a bifurcation towards the typical Coast of Riago, a way lofty and paved with stones that lowers until the river and continues by the border until the old Arab mill, and other that is entered by the archaeological rest of behind the castle and continues following the route signalized of Them Blores. The urban nucleus of the population rises throughout the left plain of the Galatxo, an old natural channel of the river that supplied of water lands of islets in the right side and of fluvial clays to the potters of the suburb. Distributed by the town, from the seat of the Sandy ground to the exit towards Móra d'Ebre, is the City council, the different commercial establishments, rural bars, restaurants, lodgings, the parochial church, the savings bank, the point of information and tourism, the sport area and swimming pools, "casal" policeman, the schools and the factories of pottery. From the urban center he leaves the asphalted way that leads until the castle, where there are ample spaces of parking and are prohibited the ascent in bus. The Castle of Miravet is considered like one of the best examples of templaria military architecture of the West, and it is possible to be divided in two great enclosures of construction: jusá (s.IX-XI) or enclosure walled distributed in three stepped levels or terraces, with 12,500 surfaces of m2, and the sovereign enclosure (s.XII), of about 2,500 m2, that constitutes a polygonal structure with five towers, abutments and a parade ground in means, around as they distribute to the dependencies following a model of plant of a cisterciense typical monastery, adapted for the military basic functions. The most outstanding dependencies are the stables, the cistern, the refectory, the warehouse and the silos, the room you will capitulate or "de profundis", and the temple Romanesque. - Telephone of the Castle of Miravet: 977 407 368